Texas Regional Clinic & Regenerative Medicine is a safe, reliable, state of the art medical office with the benefits of convenient parking, expedited registration, and a dedicated staff of knowledgeable healthcare professionals. TRC offers a broad range of specialties ranging from pain management to aesthetics. Working with a diverse team of highly qualified physicians, TRC eliminates the need to visit one doctor’s office after the other; our team of specialists will work together for a superior streamlined & customized treatment plan that will get you back to looking your best and feeling your best. Growth and learning opportunity available for a caring professional that wants to further develop their skills and knowledge in healthcare, while making a difference in patient’s lives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile and submit claims to insurance companies and then subsequently bill patients.
- Use coded data to produce and submit claims to insurance companies
- Working directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patients to process claims and ensure payment
- Reviewing and appealing unpaid and denied claims
- Answering patients’ billing questions
- Handling collections on unpaid accounts
- Managing the facility’s Accounts Receivable reports
- ICD-10 knowledge for claim submission
We’re looking for dependable and professional candidates with at least 4-5 year of recent medical Billing Department experience, computer skills, a High School Diploma, medical terminology knowledge, and working knowledge of insurances (PPO’s, HMO’s insurances).
Must have PCP and Urgent Care billing experience – REQUIRED
Applicants will also need the ability to multi-task, possess EXCELLENT customer service skills, display great communication skills, and provide strong attention to detail with the ability to exhibit empathy towards patients and referring physicians.
We offer benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, observed holidays, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks!
Full Time position will be located at our clinical office on 1900 N Loop W FWY suite 600, Houston, TX, 77018.
Job Type: Medical Biller
Education: High School diploma or GED required
Experience: At least 4-5 year(s) of recent medical billing experience and bilingual speaking ability is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77018: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical billing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person